BOSI Leaf Broccoli Microgreen and sprout untreated Seeds 25g
Why Broccoli Microgreen and Sprout?
With the fine flavor of broccoli, broccoli sprouts can be used to improve the taste of sandwiches, salads, and pasta dishes.
This smaller version of fitness food makes a beautiful garnish to a variety of soups.
Broccoli microgreens / sprouts is full of nutrients and many healthy benefits
Broccoli microgreens are crunchy, a bit tangy, and super nutritious Ð although small, these micro broccoli definitely are a pack of a punch!
Broccoli microgreens are rich in sulforaphane, other vitamins and hence are among the most nutritious microgreens.
Mildly peppery in flavour, Broccoli microgreens taste great when added to a tofu scramble or cooked grains
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds at Home
1. To make three cups of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60¡-70¡) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
2. Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60¡-70¡) water.
3. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70¡ is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided. .
4. Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days. .
5. Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Note- These Broccoli Seeds only suitable for sprouting and for growing microgreens, not for farming purpose